Midnight Core is one of the finest Magisk Modules developed by OldMid who is an XDA Senior Member. In order to download and install Midnight Core Magisk Module, you should definitely use Magisk Manager and it’s not a tough task. Everything we are talking about is only possible if you have an Android device and you must opt out if you are using an iOS device.
We all know the fact that the Android Operating System allows easy customisation such as changing system fonts, ringtones and system sounds including the bootanimation.
If you would like to do it yourself, you must search for the best third party apps and tweaks. Stop your search here and start using the Midnight Core as it comes with two different portions named as “Midnight Fonts” and “Midnight Media”. The developer OldMid combined those two portions into one packaged and named it as the “Midnight Core”.
Important Note: the Midnight Core does not have the graphical interface but you may use the app using the command line on your Android device. It’s not a tough task but it requires little knowledge towards command lines and of course, there won’t be any big commands.
Benefits of Using the Midnight Core Magisk Module on Android
We have discussed the major advantage and the history of the magisk module so far. Now, we are going to discuss the features and benefits of using it.
MidnightMedia hosts around 27 Boot Animations from various other ROM’s and smartphones. On the other hand, MidnightFonts servers more than 47 different fonts apart from the default system fonts your Android device has. There is a gossip that the developer is adding more fonts and boot animations including the custom animations to the upcoming graphical interface of the Midnight Core Magisk Module.
- Rooted Android Smartphone.
- Magisk Systemless Framework.
- Magisk Manager Latest Version.
- Enough RAM (2 GB is Preferred).
- Minimum Storage Space is required.
If you are ready with what we have shown above, you can easily get the most out of the Midnight Core Magisk Module.
- Andrea Print CN
- Barlow Semi Condensed
- Caviar Dreams
- Comic Sans Original
- Cocon Light/Tall
- Century Gothic
- Cool Jazz
- Cocon Original
- Express Yourself
- Google Product Sans
- Google Sans Mod
- Gotham Narrow
- Gotham Narrow Light
- Helvetica Neue Best
- Lato UI
- Oneplus Slate
- Roboto43 Condensed
- Runescape (Custom Made)
- Shine With Me
- Spring Is Coming
- VAG Rounded
- Ubuntu Updated
You may expect few more from the latest version and that may include your favourite fonts as well. If you would like to suggest the developer any font, comment down and we will try our best to reach out him.
- Shamu (Nexus 6)
- Volantis (Nexus 9)
- Bullhead (Nexus 5)
- Hammerhead (Nexus 5)
- Samsung Note 3
- Liquid Remix
- xXx No Limits
- Unwrap ([email protected])
- Rainbow Orbit ([email protected])
- Loading ([email protected])
- Loader Effect ([email protected])
- Load it ([email protected])
- LIB ([email protected])
- HUD Hypnotism ([email protected])
- Hexagon Loader ([email protected])
- Cortana ([email protected])
- Circuit ([email protected])
- Circle ([email protected])
- Bug Loader ([email protected])
- Blue DNA ([email protected])
- Blink ([email protected])
- Alienware ([email protected])
- Load It 2 ([email protected])
Comment down your favourite boot animation to let us include in this list and wish for it to come with the upcoming version.
How to Install MidnightCore Magisk Module on Android (Rooted)
You must Install Magisk Manager on your Android device in order to get the MidnightCore Module. If you have installed it already, you may follow the instructions provided below.
- Open up the Magisk Manager on your Android device and navigate to Magisk Repository (Magisk Modules).
- Scroll down and tap the app to download and navigate to the Downloads section from the side menu.
- Type “MidnightCore” and hit enter if you can’t find it directly and then download it.
- Installing the MidnightCore is not a big job and it’s way easier than anything related to the magisk manager.
- Please follow the on screen instructions to install the MidnightCore Magisk Module without any issues. Don’t forget to press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons while installing the module.
- Hit “Reboot” once the installation is over.
That’s all about the installation and follow the instructions provided below to deal with the animations, fonts, and system sounds, etc.
How to Change Fonts, System Sounds, Boot Animation with MidnightCore [MidnightFonts + MidnightMedia]
We all know the fact that it does not have any app/graphical interface. So, you must rely on some command line apps and of course, you can find out hell lots of terminal apps on google play store. But we recommend you a Free Terminal Emulator for Android and you can find the link provided below.
- Download the Terminal Emulator for Android from Google Play by using the link provided above. You may go with any other terminal app of your choice and we are not forcing you to use this app.
- Launch the Terminal App on your Android after the successful installation.
- Type su and hit enter. Now you will be asked to grant the root permissions, grant them to go ahead. Now, you should type cd and hit enter to take off the process.
- Type midnight and hit enter in the command line to launch the module. So that you can do whatever the task you would like to do.
- You will be asked to enter the instructions and please follow the on screen guidelines and enter the letters and numbers to carryout the task. Don’t worry it’s easy and let us know if you have trouble using the terminal in this case.
You have got the easiest way to configure the system fonts, system sounds, ringtones and boot animations, etc. Please find out the easiest method shared above which is famously known as the “MidnightCore” but you require the Magisk Manager to use this tweak.